Alejandro is a licensed Florida attorney whose practice is specialized in real estate, business structuring, and tax controversies.
Having grown up within a very business-oriented family, Alejandro actively participated in the family endeavors from a very early age, which gave him a solid foundation and a passion for business.
Alejandro is a Florida International University (“FIU”) graduate, with a Bachelor of arts in Political Science, and a Minor in Business. Upon graduating from FIU, Alejandro was admitted to St. Thomas University, School of Law, where he completed the Juris Doctor degree. Alejandro has clerked and interned for various legal organizations. From boutique real estate law firms, to internships with the U.S. Department of Defense's office of the Judge Advocate General (providing legal support for our military forces), Alejandro has built his experience from diverse exposure of law. Alejandro was also a member of the St. Thomas Law Tax Clinic for Low-Income Taxpayers and the St. Thomas Law Bankruptcy Clinic.
Specifically, Alejandro has vast experience in investor representation, both in buying and selling residential and commercial real estate, and general business transactions. He is a seasoned professional who has attained and developed his skills after many years in the real estate industry in South Florida. He is also a licensed real estate broker and has been a practicing real estate for about 6 years. Alejandro's mission is to enhance the lives of his clients, though his professionalism, values, and a strict management of ethics and honorability.
- St. Thomas University College of Law, J.D.
- Florida International University, B.A.
Admissions to Practice
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States Tax Court
Areas of Expertise
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Commercial Real Estate Closings
- Residential Real Estate Closings
- Tax Controversies
- Property Insurance Claims
- Attorneys' Title Fund (The Fund), Member
- Florida Bar - Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- Florida Bar - Business Law Section, Member
- Florida Bar - Young Lawyers Section, Member
- Miami Association of Realtors
- Marion County Association of Realtors
- Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- BNI - Collaboration Chapter, Member
- Colombian American Bar Association, Member
St. Thomas University, College of Law
Adjunct Professor/Guest Lecturer - Real Estate and Finance Law